Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mawage

Today, I finally managed to propose to my girlfriend, now my fiance. Thats got a nice ring to it, literally I suppose.

It almost didn't happen today either. I had planned on going to the Stroll Garden, but she didn't think she could get there in time for it to be worth it, so we ended up going to someplace nearby. I made like I was just taking photos with my camera, I had it on a tripod and had a shutter release cable, so I could take photos of us together. After snapping shots for a while, I made like we were going to take just another photo together. She was getting tired of it and was ready to leave. Before I tripped the shutter, I pulled the ring out of my pocked and said, "So, you wanna get married?".

Not the traditional format, I suppose, but it worked!

No comments: