Thursday, May 25, 2006

Presenting at a conference

The reserach has been turned into a poster, and the presentation of it has gone fairly well. Attendance at the meeting is lower than expected, but I've still been able to get a few people who have shown some interest in the research. Interstingly, a professor of one of my co-authors strolled by and talked with me about the research. That was intruiging. Lots of people have had some good comments and what to follow up with and the like.

At the moment I am typing out this entry from one of the free access computers at the conference, mostly everyone has left the poster session. Whats absolutely hysterical is that right now there seems to be some other meeting at the conference center. I had thought that someoen was just singing in the hallway next to me, not realizing that they could be heard. But now they've worked up to a crescendo, seems to be a preacher of some sort. Every other sentence is 'in the name of jesus'.

No comments: